Kerala Poll 2016 Schedule available hereThe Chief Election Commissioner of India, Nasim Zaidi announced in Delhi on 4th March 2016 the Kerala Assembly Election 2016 Schedule. according to him, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry will go to the polling stations in a single phase.
Kerala Assembly Election 2016 will be on 16th May 2016 for all 140 constituencies. The Chief Election Commissioner of India also informed they have prepared a symbol for the NOTA option for voters. Around 2.50 crore voters in Kerala are eligible to cast their ballots in Assembly Election 2016. 21,498 Polling Booths will be arranged in Kerala for Poll 2016.
Kerala Assembly Election 2016 counting and results declaration will be on 19th May 2016. Total 1203 candidates are competing in Kerala Poll 2016.
Interesting details of Kerala Assembly Election 2016
- Total Candidates in Kerala Poll 2016 : 1203
- Most number of Candidates are in Malappuram District - 145 nos
- Least number of Candidates are in Wayanad District, just 29 nos only
- Total Female Candidates in Kerala Election 2016 : 109
- Most number of candidates in a Constituency at Poonjar Assembly Constituency : 17
- Most number of Female Candidates in a district is at Thiruvananthapuram District : 14
- Least number of Female Candidates are in Kasaragof District : just 1 only